Dental Liability Insurance
Dental liability insurance protects most professionals in the dental industry from potential claims filed against them. Dentists tend to have a high risk due to their tendency to perform more complicated procedures and the need for frequent use of anesthesia.
Insurance Protection for Dentists & Staff
- Professional Liability Coverage
- General Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
Unique Program Designed Specifically for Dentists
- Unlimited claims
- Cost savings
- High limit flexibility
- 25+ years Dentists marketplace experience
- Carrier A M Best rating of A+
- Professional liability features an Occurrence coverage form and Prior acts available
- Dentists consent required to settle
- Corporation/partnership included with separate limit
- Hygienists and assistants included with separate limits
- Package Policy will combine both professional and general liability, property coverage, umbrella as an option
- Employment practices liability (optional)
- Includes medical waste defense reimbursement up to $50,000
- Loss of Income protection
- Apply a recent graduate credit to reduce your premium if you are a new dentist
- Loss control services offered free of charge
Hygienist dropped an instrument in a five year old boy’s eye and blinded him. (It is important to have separate limits of liability for each insured, even if arising from the same incident.)
Over 65 years strong!
Since 1957, Gallen Insurance has helped residents of Pennsylvania with a variety of insurance policies and coverages for all types of businesses and industries.
We’re also a Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agency, we recently won the Berk’s County People’s Choice Award and are recognized as one of the Top 50 Businesses in Greater Reading!
2237 Lancaster Pike
Shillington, PA 19607
Mon - Thur 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Gallen Insurance provides Dental Liability Insurance Policies, Plans and Coverages throughout Pennsylvania from our office in the Greater Reading Area of Berks County.
Our friendly and personable staff stands ready to provide a free consultation for any insurance need you may have.
Use our contact form, email us, or call us today at 610-777-4123.