Here are our Last minute tax tips for late filers
Get the right forms.
• Have your W-2’s and all necessary documents in front of you.
Give yourself a deadline.
• Try to have everything completed by April 1st to avoid the last minute
• Slow down and make sure all social security numbers are entered
Use last year’s completed return.
• Use that as a basis to make sure you have everything itemized correctly.
• Use direct deposit to get your money faster-enter your checking and
routing numbers accurately.
File to get an extension.
• If you just need more time and know you cannot get your taxes