Getting to know Amy Fox…
Amy is our new Vice President of Commercial Lines at Gallen. We spent a few minutes with her so you can know a little more about someone you will be working with!
Amy has been working in the insurance industry for 25 years. She started at Travelers as a commercial lines rater and has become our highly detailed and motivated Vice President of the Commercial Department. Amy is married to her husband (and fellow Gallen employee) Bill Fox. She is blessed with her son Cammeron (wife LeeAnn), two step-daughters Madison and Allie and 2 beautiful grandsons, Sorin & Rowan. And don’t forget their 3 crazy little Shih Tzus, Lulu Belle, Jingle Bell and Pia. Amy graduated Summa Cum Laude of Albright College with a Bachelors degree in Business Management.
A few more interesting questions that we subjected Amy to answer…
- One word to describe yourself? Persistent
- If you could have one super power, what would you choose? Invisibility
- Favorite song to sing at karaoke? “Trust me, you don’t want to hear me sing…”
- Favorite sport & team? “What are sports?”
- If you were stranded on a desert island and were allowed to bring 3 things, what would they be? “Shoes, shoes & shoes”
- Who is your celebrity crush? “Kermit the Frog”
- What would the title of your autobiography be? “Moderately Confused”
- Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? If yes, who? “Genghis Khan”
- What is your biggest pet peeve? “Dishonesty”
- What is your worst fear? “Being buried alive… in a bad pair of shoes and the wrong shade of lipstick”
- What is something no one at the office knows about you? “My mother is a published author (well, some know… but not many).”